To be eligible to compete, all teams must register by March 15 (inclusive) (following the steps listed below).
1. Each individual on the team is to register on the clist.by
website. Upon registration he must submit personal information form to take part in the 8th BSUIR Open Programming Championship.
2. Team captain must create a team by entering its name.
3. Other team members are required to join the team by selecting its name in the corresponding field.
4. Within an hour the team captain may accept or reject a participant's request for his addition to the team. After this time, the request for a members' addition to the team must be sent again.
5. After a team is formed (requests from all the members are accepted) the captain registers the team for taking part in the competition.
6. Moreover, the captain can fill in the information about the coach or skip this stage if the team does not have one.
7. The team is registered!
The participants are kindly requested to provide reliable information. After checking the data a confirmation of a successful registration will be sent to e-mail within a few days.
If you have any questions, please contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org